- Government Mule - Shout!
- Gungor - I am Mountain
- Blake Morgan - Diamonds in the Dark
- Donna the Buffalo - Tonight, Tomorrow, and Yesterday
- Dean Fields - Any Minute Now (EP)
- Taylor Swift Turns Philadelphia RED - A Special Review
- Green River Ordinance - Chasing Down the Wind
- Delbert & Glen - Blind, Crippled, and Crazy (Review)
- DAYNA KURTZ, “SECRET CANON, VOL 2” - NATALIE MAINES, “MOTHER” - SUSAN WERNER, “HAYSEED”
- Same Trailer Different Park, Kacey Musgraves - Massachusetts, Lori McKenna - American Kid, Patty Griffin
Kim Taylor // Little Miracle
Heartfelt lyrics and piano driven melodies abound on Kim Taylor’s “Little Miracle.”
Kim Taylor’s raspy rich vocals deliver her superb lyrics on nine tracks in her third full length release. Backing instrumentation is sparse: piano, organ, acoustic guitar, and percussion. The arrangements on “Little Miracle” allow Taylor’s vocals to deliver her sometimes haunting lyrics beautifully.
Eight original tracks penned by Taylor, and a cover of Lucinda Williams' Sharp Cutting Wings make up “Little Miracle.”
Touring with the likes of Grace Potter and the Nocturnals and Ron Sexsmith, fans of Cat Power, Rachael Yamagata, Kathleen Edwards, and simple solid emotional songwriting may take a liking to Kim Taylor’s work.
For more information: www.kim-taylor.net
The Buzz track: “Lost and Found”