The Latest Buzz
- This Buzz for You: Noah & the Whale, Heart of Nowhere
- PHILADELPHIA FOLK FESTIVAL LINEUP ANNOUNCED
- And Then There Were None...
- Musicians and Fans: Pheed!
- Cirque de la P!nk : Pink's Truth About Love Tour Review (Philadelphia)
- Festivals 2013: An Observation On Representation
- The Buzz About 2012 - Our Favorite Music
- Bee Well: In Support of Honeybees
- Ten Random Pop Culture Musings
- Ani DiFranco at The Keswick Theatre
Gabriel Kelley - It Don't Come Easy
One must only listen to Gabriel Kelley perform live to understand why the once professional songwriter on Nashville's Music Row left behind writing for others in order to tell his own story.
A self described "long-haired granola kid," Gabriel Kelley is quickly making his mark as a singer-songwriter, touring nationally in support of his debut record, It Don't Come Easy.
Growing up in rural Georgia, the music of Cat Stevens, Neil Young, and John Prine played a prominent role for Kelley as a child.
Lyrical prowess and earthy vocals make It Don't Come Easy a strong debut from Gabriel Kelley.
Gabriel Kelley's "See Ya Comin'" is a favorite from It Don't Come Easy. Listen to "See Ya Comin'" while watching a bit of behind the scenes footage from the start of Gabriel's tour:
Gabriel Kelley has several stops left on his tour, including Oklahoma, Illinois and East Coast stops in Delaware and New York. For a full list of tour dates, and more information on Gabriel Kelley visit: http://www.gabrielkelley.com