The Latest Buzz
- This Buzz for You: Noah & the Whale, Heart of Nowhere
- PHILADELPHIA FOLK FESTIVAL LINEUP ANNOUNCED
- And Then There Were None...
- Musicians and Fans: Pheed!
- Cirque de la P!nk : Pink's Truth About Love Tour Review (Philadelphia)
- Festivals 2013: An Observation On Representation
- The Buzz About 2012 - Our Favorite Music
- Bee Well: In Support of Honeybees
- Ten Random Pop Culture Musings
- Ani DiFranco at The Keswick Theatre
Really, you're not "that" good.
I was recently cruising online and came across an infamous video from the last Winter Olympic Games. Remember when boarder cross was a brand new event and everyone, hands down had picked American Lindsay Jacobellies to take gold. In fact, she even believed it herself, so much in fact that going out of the second to last jump of the final run she grabbed some air and went off balance, crashing her landing and losing the Gold Medal. I thought I'd throw in a few other videos where it just goes to show that being a show off doesn't count.
Lindsay Jacobellies Olympic Finals:
Gotta love how obsessed some people are about their soccer:
Dude, that's all I've got to say about that:
And this one is probably the best of all:
So really folks, next time you think you're too big for your britches, take a nice lesson in humility from these athletes.