The Latest Buzz
- Erin McKeown Celebrates The Holiday Season With An Anti-Holiday Tour!
- Most Buzz Worthy of 2013: Halfway
- THE ISLE OF YOUTH, LAURA VAN DEN BERG (Book Preview)
- This Buzz for You: Joy Kills Sorrow, Wide Awake (EP)
- This Buzz for You: Noah & the Whale, Heart of Nowhere
- PHILADELPHIA FOLK FESTIVAL LINEUP ANNOUNCED
- And Then There Were None...
- Musicians and Fans: Pheed!
- Cirque de la P!nk : Pink's Truth About Love Tour Review (Philadelphia)
- Festivals 2013: An Observation On Representation
Paul Michael & The Blues Recruits
Last night I stopped by Steel City Coffeehouse to catch a former coworker's band, Paul Michael & The Blues Recruits. Their MySpace page describes them as "a rockin' Blues Band with a nod to 60's Rock'n'Roll. A half-cup Buddy Guy, a teaspoon Boz Scaggs, a taste of Old Blues classics, a little bit Mayall, a pinch Stones and Classic American and British Rock with a shake of R&B."
They put on a great show! Their lead guitarist, Dave Kupperman, tore it up. People were dancing in front of the coffee bar and having a great time. Check out Paul Michael & The Blues Recruits - you won't be disappointed. Just another reason to spend some time in Phoenixville. Word on the street is that Phoenixville is the "New Manayunk."