The Latest Buzz
- PonoMusic: We Hear You Loud & Not So Loud, But Clear
- SXSW 2014: Musicians to Watch
- This Buzz for You: Elizabeth & the Catapult, Like It Never Happened
- Grammy 2014 Predictions: Who Will Win vs. Who Should Win
- Favorite Albums 2013: Special Edition
- Erin McKeown Celebrates The Holiday Season With An Anti-Holiday Tour!
- Most Buzz Worthy of 2013: Halfway
- THE ISLE OF YOUTH, LAURA VAN DEN BERG (Book Preview)
- This Buzz for You: Joy Kills Sorrow, Wide Awake (EP)
- This Buzz for You: Noah & the Whale, Heart of Nowhere
Paul Michael & The Blues Recruits
Last night I stopped by Steel City Coffeehouse to catch a former coworker's band, Paul Michael & The Blues Recruits. Their MySpace page describes them as "a rockin' Blues Band with a nod to 60's Rock'n'Roll. A half-cup Buddy Guy, a teaspoon Boz Scaggs, a taste of Old Blues classics, a little bit Mayall, a pinch Stones and Classic American and British Rock with a shake of R&B."
They put on a great show! Their lead guitarist, Dave Kupperman, tore it up. People were dancing in front of the coffee bar and having a great time. Check out Paul Michael & The Blues Recruits - you won't be disappointed. Just another reason to spend some time in Phoenixville. Word on the street is that Phoenixville is the "New Manayunk."